[IGSTK-Developers] Re: preliminary schedule for Jan 4-5 planning meeting for next phase of IGSTK

Nobuhiko Hata HATA at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Dec 4 11:32:33 EST 2006

Kevin and members of IGSTK core developers

Congratulation on your acceptance the IGSTK grant to NIH.
  I will try to attend the meeting by phone.

Nobuhiko Hata, PhD
National Center for Image Guided Therapy
Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Harvard Medical School