[IGSTK-Developers] tcon is at 1 pm today

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Oct 20 11:27:44 EDT 2005

The agenda has been posted, please update status items where applicable:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda%26Status_102005

Please also update the code review page.  It looks like all the code has
been reviewed,
so all authors should note whether fixes have been done.
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Iteration_6_Code_Reviews

 - David