[IGSTK-Developers] NetMeeting On Wednesday Nov 19th to discuss the state machine

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Oct 14 15:05:49 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

This is to confirm that the NetMeeting to discuss the state machine has been
selected for Wed Nov 19th from 11 am to 4 pm EST (I hope it doesn't take
that long but it might ;)

If we need more time or another session please also keep Monday Nov 24th at
the same time free

I think the key participants are Luis, David, Kevin Gary, and Rick, but
others of course are always welcome and I will ask Patrick to sit in from
Georgetown and will be there myself

So who can help organize this? I had breakfast with Rick and Luis yesterday
before the ITK conference at NIH and it seems that Luis can host the
NetMeeting (we will use the tcon number for the audio).  Perhaps Rick can
help send out an agenda and David Gobbi can frame the discussion - if I
recall the overriding goal was to make a decision about state machines so we
can move forward

Have a good weekend everyone

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu