[IGSTK-Developers] tcon on Wednesday this week at 1 pm

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue Nov 29 15:44:27 EST 2005

Hi All,

The agenda is on the wiki, please update status for any components that have
changed:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda%26Status_113005

Kevin, Jan 26 is only known in Canada as yet another bone-chilling
winter day.
Boxing day, Dec 26, is one of those crazy English traditions that we
Canadians
are too sentimental to get rid of, even though I have no idea what
"Boxing Day"
is actually for.

 - David