[IGSTK-Developers] Computer paper rough draft

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:25:17 EST 2005

Stephen,

Thanks for the very informative comments. I like the outline, we
should discuss in Wednesday' tcon. I will be spending a good part of
tomorrow trying to beef up the paper, so if anyone else has more
comments please try to send them in.

The guest editor says we can have another week which will really help!

Kevin G.