[IGSTK-Developers] Some help with small code changes

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Nov 23 00:16:12 EST 2005

Luis,

Thanks, that fix worked. Unfortunately I forgot one other small one.
The input labels in LTSA must start with a lowercase letter (why we
do not know). So the 1st character of label in the export method
should be converted to lowercase. We did

label[0] = tolower(label[0]);

on line 573 just before the output of the label and that did the trick.
I updated the bug report with this info.

Thanks,
Kevin