[IGSTK-Developers] Hi, question about ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation code

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 16 09:17:58 EST 2005

Hi James,

You are right,

We need another, and probably many other more
variations of the Image Representation class.

That's part of the reason why the Representation
was separated from the actual content of the image.

We could anticipate to have:

1) Oblique Image Representation class
2) MIP     Image Representation class
3) Volume Rendering Image Representation class

among others.

  Luis