[IGSTK-Developers] minutes from planning meeting on Thursday night and Friday

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sun Nov 13 08:40:48 EST 2005

Hi everyone:

Attached are my minutes from the planning meeting. These notes include a
proposed schedule and list of things to do for each component.

Between this and the review meeting minutes, I think we have a good set of
notes from last week.

So let us start the tcon this week by reviewing these notes and make sure
that we all still agree on the schedule, milestones, and to-do list.

Please let me know if you won't be on the tcon this week - I know Stephen
can't make it - but it would be good to have everyone else so we can follow
up from the meeting this week.

I thought it was a very good meeting and I appreciate all your hard work
during the meeting(s). A special thanks to Luis, Andinet, and Julien for
spending an additional two days during the ITK class. The class should raise
about $3K in seed money for the Insight Consortium and I would be willing to
do one again next year at Georgetown.

Talk to you on Thursday!

Kevin

P.S. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the next review meeting on May
8/9 (Monday/Tuesday)

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu