[IGSTK-Developers] Review board meeting minutes are attached

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sat Nov 12 09:01:48 EST 2005

Hi everyone:

Attached are the minutes from the review board meeting on Thursday

Separately I will follow up with the minutes of the project participants
from Thursday night and Friday (major conclusion then was that Rocklands BBQ
is good! (inside joke))

We will then review these and the action plan for year 2 during the tcon
next Thursday

I want to thank Will, Peter, and Terry for their participation on Thursday
and their valuable comments

I think the project is on track and we have a strong team

Obviously the defining feature is the state machine formalism and the
question is how to best incorporate it without getting carried away

We also want to produce a toolkit that is as easy to use as possible while
keeping in mind the safety issues of clinical applications

Any additional feedback or comments are welcome and thanks again to everyone
for their support!

Kevin

P.S. I will also put a copy of this (minus the funding comments at the
front) on the IGSTK Wiki

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu