[IGSTK-Developers] FW: [HCMDSS] CFPP: HCMDSS workshop by April 4

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:33:45 EST 2005

Anyone interested in contributing a position paper or participating in this
workshop?

Sohan went to the pre-workshop in the Fall and I was there for a little bit.

This might be something we want to participate in - in particular I suggest
Brian Blake and Kevin Gary take a look from the CS viewpoint - the outcome
of the workshop may be a request for proposals from one of the funding
agencies

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu