[IGSTK-Developers] Pedal tool

Hee-su Kim hkim at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 30 17:16:55 EDT 2005

Hi, folks,

Ziv at our lab asked about using a pedal tool for Polaris.

When we do registration between a tracker tool coordinate and patient coordinates, we need to locate a tool at the fiducial (or some point) and then tell a computer the moment for getting the transform.

During operation, it's cumbersome to press a key or mouse button so there's a pedal tool for Polaris.

David, Have you ever used that pedal?

I don't know how to use that pedal. Does this give transform data for on/off state?

Ziv suggested this tool to be supported by IGSTK.

Regards,
Hee-Su