[IGSTK-Developers] FW: request to use toolkit: let us discuss at tcon tomorrow

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 16 13:24:30 EDT 2005

Perrine, Pierre:

We did discuss your email at the tcon today and it would be helpful for you
to participate in the extension/development of tracker code

The key contact for the tracker and the technical lead for that component is
David Gobbi of Atamai Inc. whom Pierre met at the 6 month review meeting

A few very brief notes from the tcon

1.	You can see some details on the Wiki pages at
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Main_Page

2.	in particular you should look at the tracker pages under design
discussions, tracker classes

3.	It was suggested that you might implement a wrapper class about the
Medtronic library

4.	if you like you can join the developer’s list  - in this case use
this link

5.	A request was made from our developers that you keep good notes and
let us know what it takes to work with this code – but realize that the code
is in very early development

Let me know if you have any questions about the scope of the project. If you
have specific IGSTK questions, ask David Gobbi about tracker questions or
send email to the developer’s list (I guess this is preferred so all the
developers see it – there are only about 8 developers right now)

Regards

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu