[IGSTK-Developers] RE: MICCAI - Software Architecture Paper

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 29 06:13:25 EDT 2005

Luis and others:

The paper looks quite good now (this means we have two good papers)

I will read it more carefully later and give you some comments by tonight

I will also see if our editor can look at it

BTW, for both this paper and the other one note Julien's request to spell
his last name properly (with only one m - it should be Jomier and not
Jommier)

Brian, note you can also take the paragraph about the availability of the
software from here

Great work everyone!

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu