[IGSTK-Developers] Code review + papers

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:28:55 EDT 2005

Hello,

I just posted my code review for Iteration 5.
One comment, it seems that the previous code review for the igstkTracker
class has not been fixed or at least not in the cvs repository. I'll be
happy to do another code review on this class later (just let me know).
I don't know who is currently working on this class.

Kevin C. (or someone currently working on the papers) can you change my
last name to *Jomier* instead of *Jommier* on both papers?
I'll take a look at the papers tonight and give you some feedbacks (if
any) tomorrow.

Rick: let me know if I can do anything to help with the paper. I've been
busy this week but can spend some time on it tomorrow.

Julien