[IGSTK-Developers] SerialCommunicationSimulator supports the binary data stream

Hee-su Kim hkim at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed Jul 27 22:43:16 EDT 2005

Hi, David:

Now, the SerialCommunicationSimulator supports the binary data stream.

BinaryData class was added for containing the binary data.

The new polaris data stream was added to Sandbox.

To support the binary data stream, I fixed SerialCommunication class as well.

However, I looked at build machines but results are too different even without a significant change of scripts.

Because trying to fix build machines is too unproductive to me, I'll postpone this job until writing abstracts for the SPIE conference is done.

Regards,
Hee-Su