[IGSTK-Developers] tcon tomorrow

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Jul 6 18:34:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

Just a reminder that the tcon tomorrow will be at the usual time of 1 pm.

Kevin Gary is not available so I will moderate.

I know that Luis, Hee-su, and Brian Blake will participate, but David Gobi
is out this week.

So we will modify the itinerary "on the fly" during the tcon

Julien and Rick, can you also let me know if you will be available?

Everyone should also check the Wiki and update the status page - I see that
myself and Hee-su have done so so far

Thanks all

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu