[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Tool orientation calibration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 20 21:59:22 EST 2005

Hi James,

Thanks for pointing out this ITK bug
and for providing the fix.

The changes have been committed in to ITK CVS,
and your verification was added as an extra test to itkVersorTest.

The Set(Matrix) method was not being tested in itkVerosrTests.

This is a sour reminder of how important is for us to bring
the code coverage to 100%:

         Code that is not tested *is* broken.

    Regards,

        Luis