[IGSTK-Developers] Re: igstkStateMachine error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 17:28:34 EST 2005

Hi Julien,

Thanks for pointg this out.

James noticed also last week, but I tought the
problem was due to a mixture of compilation
modes.

My mistake...

The issue was entered in the bug tracker as Bug #2657
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2657&pos=0

and the fix that you suggested has been committeed in CVS
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Source/igstkStateMachine.txx?root=IGSTK&sortby=date&r2=1.35&r1=1.34

   Luis