[IGSTK-Developers] Re: igstkViewer error

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Dec 16 15:20:39 EST 2005

Julien,

Thank you for pointing that out. We invoked methods from VTK 5.0 by
mistake. Referring to the Wiki on how to build IGSTK, the preferred
version is
VTK4.4 to build the current release of IGSTK.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK#Building_the_Release_Iteration-6

Hence, I have made the corrections.  Please update your cvs checkout and
try it out...

-Andinet