[IGSTK-Developers] Position the CylinerSpatialObject

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 15 12:24:06 EST 2005

Hi Patrick,

This sounds like a good idea,

  but...

Shouldn't this be a method specific for the "NeedleSpatialObject" ?

after all,
the NeedleSpatialObject is the class that will
have a notion of "EntryPoint" and "TargetPoint".

Adding such methods to the Cylinder will be confusing,
because a cylinder is a generic geometrical shape,
and it is not designed to be inserted into a patient,
as needles are.

   Luis