[IGSTK-Developers] Re: zApps Builds at kitware : FLTK Problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 14 09:42:29 EST 2005

Hi Hans,

We tracked down the source of the problem in the
Insight applications builds at Kitware. These are
the ones on

         Dash11.kitware
         Dash12.kitware
         Dash13.kitware
         Dash14.kitware
         Dash16.kitware

The problem turned out to be that these machines
build against a checkout from subversion of
the FLTK 1.1 branch, and configured with CMake.

Recently the FLTK folks updated the UserFLTK.cmake
file and made the *ever-repeating mistake* of
including the subdirectory "FL" in the name of the
directory to look for paths.

The result is that programs that build against the
CMake configured FLTK were not able to find the
FLTK include header files.

--

We fixed the file in our local FLTK checkout

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=fltk

and we just sent the correction back to the FLTK
folks, into their bugs-forum:

http://www.fltk.org/newsgroups.php?s2110+gfltk.bugs+v2119+T0

Thanks a lot for helping in tracking this issue.

    Luis