[IGSTK-Developers] NeedleBiopsy

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Dec 8 16:17:54 EST 2005

Hi all,

NeedleBiopy is our first sample application. It will be quite similar to
the FourViewsTrackingWithCT application with additional path planing.

Another major change I am going to make is the GUI. I am thinking about
wizard like interface to streamline the work flow and make the GUI
cleaner and simpler.  What do your guy think? If someone could give me a
example application interface as a reference, I'd really appreciate that.

So shall we follow the standardized approach, start from putting the
Clinical Work Flow, Activity Diagram, Requirements and Design into the
wiki page? Is that the "Story Board" Rick is working on?
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Example_Applications

Patrick