[IGSTK-Developers] Re: itkPivotCallibration

Hui Zhang zhang at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Thu Dec 8 14:39:30 EST 2005

Hi, Luis,

I use std::vector<double> as the container for the samples of translation
and rotation.

  typedef std::vector< double >           InputContainerType;
  /** Container to save the samples */
  InputContainerType    m_Quaternion[4];
  InputContainerType    m_Translation[3];

That typedef std::vector< double > is only for the one element of Quaternion
or Vector, so that there have four containers for Quaternion and three
containers for Vector. My orginal code only makes use of VNL, and is not
from ITK layer, so I use STL instead. I know that ITK has Versor and Vector
type, but I am not sure whether ITK provides the container for them, eg, an
array of Versors or Vectors and the size can be dynamically changed. If ITK
has them, I can definitely try to change this from STL to ITK.

Thanks,
James