[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK book outline

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Dec 8 12:14:36 EST 2005

Looks good, Patrick.  We'll have to put some though into how to organize
the CVS repository for the book, a little bit of thought now will make
things
much easier for us later.

LaTeX documents store images in separate files, so each chapter will
probably
need a directory to hold the figures for that chapter.  Plus we will
need a separate
latex file for each chapter, and some additional files to wrap them into
a book.

Do we know of any other projects that use latex-in-cvs documentation?

 - David