[IGSTK-Developers] IEEE computer paper

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:48:23 EST 2005

Hi everyone:

Thanks to the efforts of Kevin Gary and others, we are making good progress
on the IEEE Computer paper, which is due tomorrow evening

I have seen edits from Stephen, Luis, and David which were very helpful

I have revised the first section (image-guided surgery) based on these edits
and am sending it to Kevin Gary (I don't want to send to everyone yet until
we have a more complete final draft) - I included the guidewire tracking
application as we only had space for one application and that is the
application Brian Blake had done the new activity diagram for in the
requirements section

The second and third sections are Architecture and Software Process

I like the general organization and an outline is in the attached JPEG FYI
(I could not figure out how to paste it here from Word Outline mode without
getting all the text!)

This will be a topic of discussion for the tcon tomorrow so stay tuned -
tcon will be at 1 pm East Coast Time and Rick will post an agenda and
moderate

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu