[IGSTK-Developers] Visual Studio 2005 Express problem

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:13:00 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

As I set up the building machine with the new compiler a week ago, I
found that: however the build process does give warning messages, the
ctest program is not generating the LastBuild****.log file, thus it
showed up on the dashboard there were no warnings or what so ever.

The problem seems to be the difference between VCExpress.exe and
VCExpress.com. When using the .exe, it doesn't generating any standard
output (the same with devenv.exe and devenv.com)

Because the express version of VC2005 doesn't come with the .com
executable, we might need to wait for the CMake people to solve this
problem. I have already created a bug for this.

I will summarize the deprecated warning message with the new compiler
and send out an email later.

Thank you.

Patrick

--
Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Software Engineer
cheng at isis.georgetown.edu

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007

Work phone: 202-687-2902
Work fax:   202-784-3479