[IGSTK-Developers] State Machine Discussion

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Aug 23 21:27:49 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

There is some very nice discussion here by David and this will be the main
technical business for this week's tcon.

It would be good for Luis to add his material on state machines, etc, to
this page as well as any comments on what is there.

I would also like to get comments from Kevin Gary, Brian Blake, and Stephen
if possible.

These are critical issues for the toolkit and merit some discussion.

Thanks

Kevin