[IGSTK-Developers] Continuous build

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue Aug 23 11:14:20 EDT 2005

Hi Andinet,

As long as we have one Linux box and one Windows box that are
reliably pumping out continuous dashboard results, I think that is
all we need.

The main issue here is not that there aren't enough continuous build
machines, but that the build machines we have aren't reliable.
So thanks for adding "tigris", we've been lacking a continuous
"Sandbox" build for quite a while!

Note that the dashboard web page only checks for updates once
every hour, so after a commit you'll always have to wait a while
before the results are displayed (just look at the update time at
the top of the dashboard page, and you know that 1hr later is
when the next update will appear).

 - David