[IGSTK-Developers] Wiki Reorganized and IGSTK Agenda&Status page for August 18 Posted

Rick Avila rick.avila at kitware.com
Tue Aug 16 10:59:30 EDT 2005

Folks,

            I reorganized our top level wiki pages. Hopefully everyone can
navigate these pages and find old content.

            I also posted the minutes from last week and the Agenda&Status
page for the IGSTK meeting on Thursday.

            There are three critical activities (highlighted below) that we
must complete this week. First is the final code improvements and movement
of the finished code from the sandbox to the main repository. We are
counting on our component leaders to do this for each class they are
responsible for. Let me know if you can not complete this by the end of this
week. Second is that the new code coverage needs to be improved. Lets work
on bringing the coverage above our goal of 95%. Last, but not least we need
to update the Iteration 6 requirements page with functional requirements.

            Here are our open action items:

1.       AC (4 weeks) Andy to add automatic post of latex requirements
document to web/cvs.

2.       PC (4) Patrick to run experimental test with tracker connected to
see where code coverage stands in the Sandbox for Tracker classes, review
results with DG to determine next course of action

3.       HS (4) Hee-su to look at the continuous build machines at ISIS.

4.       AC (2) Transfer and install the copyright fixing script(s) from
ITK.

5.       RA (2) Will reorganize the Wiki and add a page for important
guidance documents (e.g. Events).

6.       ALL (2) Finish the code reviews/improvements and component leaders
should move code from the sandbox into the main repository.

7.       ALL (1) Increase the code coverage of the new classes.

8.       ALL (1) Should update the Iteration 6 Requirements wiki page.

9.      DG/LI/AE (1) will determine whether to move all state machine code
to derived classes. This will be written up in the wiki in the
Development->Design Discussions.

That's all for now - talk to you at 1pm on Thursday.

- Rick