[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK compile error in cygwin/gcc3.4.x on windows XP

Tina Kapur tkapur at epiphanymedical.com
Mon Aug 15 13:30:30 EDT 2005

Hi IGSTK developers,

Is one of you primarily working in cygwin/gcc3.4.x/ on a windows XP box?
That is my current environment and last week when I tried to build IGSTK, I
got as far as building the various components (ITK, VTK, FLTK) and was
stopped by a friend class syntax error in the IGSTK macros file.  I first
tried with with the iterartion-2 tar version of the sources, and then went
to cvs, but the macro is the same in both and the error didn't change.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.
-Tina