[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Agenda&Status Page for August 11 Posted

Rick Avila rick.avila at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 17:06:53 EDT 2005

            I posted the minutes from last week and the Agenda&Status page
for the next IGSTK meeting. Please review the action items and add
information on the status of your components. It is critical that we finish
up the code reviews, code improvements, and everyone updates the table on
the code review wiki page.

A a reminder, I am including our open action items from last week:

1.      AC (3 weeks) Andy to add automatic post of latex requirements
document to web/cvs.

2.      LI (3) Luis to enable a valgrind test on a Kitware meachine to check
there is no repeatable issues with igstkViewTest

3.      PC (3) Patrick to run experimental test with tracker connected to
see where code coverage stands in the Sandbox for Tracker classes, review
results with DG to determine next course of action.

4.      HS (3) Hee-Su to look at the continuous build machines at ISIS.

5.      AC (1) Transfer and install the copyright fixing script(s) from ITK.

6.      RA (1) Add two columns to our code review status tables to reflect
status better. (Done)

7.      RA (1) Will fix the ViewTest memory leak. (Done - needs overnight
verification)

8.      PC (1) Will fix the Doxygen manual generation issues including the
problem with expansion of macros to proper method names.

9.      RA (1) Will reorganize the Wiki and add a page for important
guidance documents (e.g. Events).

10.  KC (1) Will send out a specification for an application that Patrick
will work on developing.

11.  ALL (1) Finish the code reviews and code improvements & update the code
review table.

Talk to you on Thursday.

- Rick