[IGSTK-Developers] Re: MICCAI Paper on IGSTK Architecture submitted

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:16:34 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

For internet "handles," the best way to access the corresponding digital
library item is to go thru the central server - that way you can reach
the data even if it moves from the caddlab.   For this paper, the handle is
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/31

This is the web address you should use when citing this article.   This
web address is searched by google and this web address will persist as
long as that item remains in any registered digital library.  I don't
plan on the CADDLab's website going away anytime soon, but....

Stephen

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> The paper on the State Machine architecture of IGSTK
> has been submitted to the MICCAI Workshop on Open Source.
>
> The Handle assigned by DSpace to our paper is:
>
> https://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/MIDAS/handle/1926/31
>
> The submission included the latest revision by Stephen
> (thanks Stephen), as well as the names correction for
> Brian and Julien, the institution correction for Kevin Gary
> and the comments that Kevin Cleary posted to the igstk list
> (e.g. mention of the Beta stage of the toolkit).
>

>   Luis

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695