[IGSTK-Developers] Tomorrow's tcon

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Apr 20 20:26:55 EDT 2005

Sohan,

Sorry, I forgot to instantiate a status page, thanks for doing so.
I hope you didn't wait around for that. If you can make it tomorrow
at 11 we can start with a discussion of your survey in case you
have to leave early.

Thanks,
K2

ranjan wrote:

> Hello Kevin.
>

> I was waiting for the Wiki page for tomorrow to come up so that I may
> put my updates there. However as it wasn't up yet, I have taken the
> liberty to create those pages for tomorrow. Sorry about that Kevin,
> as it is about 7 PM here, and I need to go now. I have put my updates
> there too.
>
> I would try to join in tomorrow in the t-con. I have a doctor's
> appointment tomorrow at noon, and I am not in a position to either
> avoid or re-schedule before I leave the USA. So there is still a
> chance that I may miss it.
>
> Sincerely
> Sohan

===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
DCST, ASU East
(480)727-1373
http://kgary2.east.asu.edu
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====