[IGSTK-Developers] Tomorrow's tcon

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Apr 20 15:06:06 EDT 2005

All,

I have posted an agenda for tomorrow's t-con out on the Wiki.
Additionally, I have created a page off of the "Other PM Info"
page for Kevin C's notes, and I plan to post my notes from last
week's meetings out there in an hour or so. These would be
useful to look at for 5 minutes before the call tomorrow.

Remember we start at 2pm EST tomorrow instead of our usual 1pm.
I have a hard stop tomorrow at 3. My main goal for the meeting
is to map out the iteration goals between now and October.

See you tomorrow,
K2

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====