[IGSTK-Developers] Borland compiler and StateMachine macro

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 10:02:16 EDT 2005

Hi Julien,

Thanks for looking into the Borland errors.

This is interesting, specially since an empty
statement (e.g. an isolated ";" is supposed to
be acceptable anywhere...

I wonder if Borland will be happier with:

   private:
      ;

meaning that we add a couple of empty lines
to the declaration of the Macro.

or... another option if to put an #ifdef BORLAND
in the macro...

If you have a chance, could you please give it
a try to the extra blank line and let us know
what you find ?

    Thanks

      Luis