[IGSTK-Developers] Iteration 3 Example working

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 10 13:14:36 EDT 2005

Hi Hee-Su

Thanks a lot for you help in getting
the tracking example to work.

---

A PulseGenerator class was added in order
to drive the refreshing rate of the Views
and the frequency for querying the tracker.

With this addition and of course, with your
changes, the tracking example is working great.

There are actually two tracking examples now:

    1) FourViewsAndTracking
    2) OneViewAndTracking

I made a change in the igstkAtamaiNDITracker
in order to remove the 1900 millimeters that
are the center of the measurement volume of
the NDI tracker. This is far from ideal, and
we should discuss a better and more generic
mechanism for dealing with the initial
relative position of the tracker with respect
to the volume of the surgery.

If you have a chance, please give it a try to
these two examples. Otherwise we can do this
on Monday.

The camera position still needs to be pushed
backwards because by default it is initialized
inside the ellipsoid.

I will tag the repository later today.

     Regards,

        Luis