[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK review meeting at Georgetown on Jan 3 and 4

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Dec 28 09:29:21 EST 2004

Hi everyone:

I hope everyone is having a good holiday.

As many of you know, we will have a Georgetown/Kitware review meeting for
IGSTK at Georgetown on January 3rd and 4th to kick off the new year.

We will also discuss our two ITK projects.

The attached document (which is also pasted below my signature) is the
proposed agenda.

Please take a look and let me know of any suggestions or additions.

There will also be time for other discussion with Kitware if needed.

Look forward to seeing you next week.

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu

Kitware/ISIS Software Meeting January 3rd and 4th, 2005

Agenda and Participants

Last revised by Kevin Cleary on 28 December 2004

Agenda

*	Monday morning: Luis and Karthik arrive on flight from Albany
*	Upon arrival: discussion of ITK tumor segmentation project

*	Teo to give a short presentation on project status
*	Then discussion of future directions and milestones
*	Participants: Teo, Kevin, Sohan

*	Noon -  3 pm: review of IGSTK project

*	Order Chinese food for lunch
*	Kevin: review status of project
*	Discussion of state machine, tracker class, spatial objects
*	Discussion of project direction, milestones, next steps
*	Participants: Kevin Gary, Brian Blake, Sohan, others as interested

*	3 pm and after

*	Individual discussions and work with ISIS members

*        Tuesday: 10 am - 2 pm

*        Continue IGSTK discussion

*        Set agenda on Monday

*	2 to 4 pm: discussion of ITK tumor motion project

*	Ken to give overview of project
*	Discussion of work plan
*	Participants: Teo, Kevin, Sohan, Ken

*	Evening: Luis and Karthik fly back to Albany

Participants

*	Kevin Cleary, ISIS
*	Sohan Ranjan, ISIS
*	Teo Popa, ISIS