[Geojs-users] problems loading wms layers with geojs current master

Jonathan Beezley jonathan.beezley at kitware.com
Mon Jan 4 15:08:44 EST 2016

It's currently 0.6-rc-1.  I had a few concerns about the state of the
library before leaving for vacation, so I didn't want to tag an "official"
release yet.  Any changes we make before the actual 0.6 will almost
certainly be API compatible.

> I'm confused here.  The latest master of GeoJs can be installed with
Minerva using "sudo girder-install plugin".

The latest master contains that commit as well.  The commit I posted though
doesn't have the massive refactor PR in it, so it won't break the existing
code.