[Dart] Coverage

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jun 22 11:08:44 EDT 2004

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 10:50, Thomas Boettger wrote:
> I am having two questions about the coverage of my project. I got the
> coverage running for gcc 2.9. The info is shown on the dashboard
> (kitwares public one) as I expect it.

Looks like more and more people are using the public dashboard.

> My first question is which compiler options do I need for gcc 3 and for
> the visual studio 7 compiler?

Ok, gcc 3 should work as is, except you have to make sure to use gcov
from gcc 3. If you use CTest, you can set COVERAGE_COMMAND to point to
whatever version you use. That is of course if you have multiple ones.

I don't know about visual studio 7. If somebody has a coverage code, I
will put it in CTest.

> Second question:
> The coverage is always computed for all project sources. Does anybody
> know how I can limit the source files which should be included in the
> coverage log? For example I do not want coverage information for my test
> code.

You can use .NoDartCoverage file which you put in the directory where
files you want to ignore are.

			Andy