[Ctk-developers] Error trying to configure CTK with Qt5

Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek e.bekrek at yandex.com
Fri Sep 11 20:15:45 EDT 2020

Greetings to all!

I'm having some issues with CMake and CTK and I would like to have your guidance concerning what I am doing wrong.

The following error is triggered while trying to configure CTK with Qt5:

Selecting Windows SDK version 10.0.18362.0 to target Windows 10.0.19041.
Generated: G:/programming/c++/CTK/CTK_build/DGraphInput-alldep.txt
Generated: G:/programming/c++/CTK/CTK_build/DGraphInput-alldep-withext.txt
Generated: G:/programming/c++/CTK/CTK_build/DGraphInput.txt
SuperBuild - First pass
CMake Error at CMake/ctkMacroCheckExternalProjectDependency.cmake:801 (message):
  Can't find CTKData.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMake/ctkBlockCheckDependencies.cmake:134 (ExternalProject_Include_Dependencies)
  CMakeLists.txt:910 (include)

I thought that based on the documentation the only external dependency I needed was Qt4/Qt5.
Can someone explain to me why does this happen?

Best Regards