[Ctk-developers] Checkable push button check box jumps when button pushed

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Mon Sep 5 02:43:47 EDT 2016

Hi Miklos,

I've never seen it. A good place to look would be:
 ctkCheckablePushButtonPrivate::drawIcon(QPainter* p)

Hope this helps,
Julien.

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Miklos Espak <m.espak at ucl.ac.uk <mailto:m.espak at ucl.ac.uk> > wrote:

Hi,

if I click on the push button, its checkbox 'jumps' a bit left and up. I connected a modal dialog to the button. The checkbox is 'dislocated' until I close the dialog, then it returns to its normal position.

This is on a Mac Yosemite with Qt 5.4.2.

Screenshot attached.

Has anyone seen this?

Any trick to prevent it, e.g. some style sheet hacking?

Cheers,
Miklos