[Ctk-developers] Issue with plugin framework (was: Re: ctk bug report & questions)

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Sep 10 10:29:36 EDT 2015

Hi Zoltan,

You are welcome.

[[ So that other can benefit from the conversation, I re-added the
list in cc. Would be great if you could join the mailing list and
include it in future reply :)  ]]

Since you already have a patch, may be you could create a pull request
where you would just describe the issue. That would be a great first
step.

Later one, someone else may then be able to move forward if your patch
and get it integrated.

Thanks
Jc

--