[Ctk-developers] Fwd: IGT software collaboration intro meeting

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Sat Nov 28 09:04:58 EST 2015

OpenIGTLink is becoming widely used in robotics projects, with participation of various robotics companies and research groups, so support of device positioning and force feedback is already good and will further improve in OpenIGTLink. Junichi/BWH recently received NIH funding to work on this.

The CISST library already can be used as an OpenIGTLink-PhantomOmni bridge, but support for the device could be certainly added to Plus, too. If you have a device and a developer that could add a new Device class to Plus, we would be happy to help.

Andras