[Ctk-developers] ctkjs

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Sun May 31 09:10:48 EDT 2015

Hi Yves -

Yes, I will be at CARS and would be glad to chat about these subjects.  If
anyone else is around and wants to meet let me know.

I have also played with jqmobile and jquery-ui and they work pretty well,
but I think polymer is looking good as a next generation widget set to
build on.  Of course these things seem to change on a daily basis.

Best,
Steve