[Ctk-developers] CTKBarCamp - Requests management

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Sat Feb 14 19:05:16 EST 2015

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know I already sent our CTK greetings [1] to "Abel Hu" and
"Tito Lunlos" who just requested [2] to be a member of CTKBarCamp.

I also block the request of "Rageh" and "Islam" who have already been
contacted back in September 2014. I just sent them a followup message to
make sure there were no misunderstandings. The template for the follow-up
message is now documented on the wiki. See [1]

Have a good weekend,
Jc

[1] http://commontk.org/index.php/CTKBarCamp

[2]