[Ctk-developers] ctkPopupWidget misbehaviour on RHEL 6

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Mon Dec 14 04:56:36 EST 2015

Hi,

Have you checked that the WindowStateChange event is processed in
eventFilter() ?
temporarilyHiddenOff() should be called by
ctkPopupWidgetPrivate::updateVisibility()
Maybe the popup widget gets its window state changed by the window manager
? in that case you might have to ensure it is restored.

Julien.