[Ctk-developers] Workflow Widgets

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 02:07:53 EDT 2015

Hi Matt,

The current implementation of the ctkWorkflow widget was based on its
KWWidgets counter part [1].

(1) If your workflow required the user to go through a pre-defined
sequences of steps, it makes sense to re-use the CTK workflow. For example,
see
http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/Bender/Documentation/2.0/Modules/SimpleWorkflow

(2) On the otherhand, if the user should be able to do any of the "step"
(or task) before or after any other one, following the recommendation
Andras makes sense.

Hth
Jc

[1]