[Ctk-developers] Hackfest planning hangout

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 15 10:44:09 EDT 2014

Hi CTK'ers, especially hackfest participants,

since we will have a few first time participants we would like to have a
short telco about the hackfest to discuss possible topics and to get an
idea who is going to work on which topic. We already started to fill the
section on the wiki page [1] but please feel free to add things there.
If no one objects I would suggest to use Google hangout. Could you
please fill in your availability:

   http://doodle.com/2cen9xzum4y4s363

Best,
Marco

[1]:
http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Nov-2014#Topics_and_Projects

Dr. Marco Nolden
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)
Div. Medical & Biological Informatics          Tel: (+49) 6221-42 2325
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                        Fax: (+49) 6221-42 2345
D-69120 Heidelberg                             eMail: M.Nolden at dkfz.de