[Ctk-developers] CLI module documentation

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Wed Nov 5 09:45:23 EST 2014

This figure illustrates how CLIs can run either as a shared library (inside
the box) or as an executable using different IO.  Mechanisms.  The other
figure shows the processing threads being isolated from the GUI thread
using a mutex locked message queue.

There are some other figures in these slides that might be helpful.

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/7/7e/AHM_2014_Engineering_Retrospective.pptx

It might be good to draw newer figures though, since these are looking a
bit dated.

-Steve

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]