[Ctk-developers] CLI module documentation

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 08:49:02 EST 2014

Hi,

since I was repeatly missing an introductory resource for CLI modules (in particular, when telling people outside the Slicer/CTK communities about the CLI module idea), with a general explanation, as well as pointers to all relevant information, I just created http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/Command_Line_Interface as a „portal page“.  Please point people to that in order to explain the idea of CLI modules, and feel free to add more links to additional resources and information.

Furthermore, I added a pointer to this mailiing list, too, in case someone wants to discuss changes/amendments to the spec.

Best regards
 Hans